ACL is focused on its mission of combining talented people, and medical and scientific leadership, with innovative thinking and technologies to empower decision making that saves and improves patients’ lives. This purpose has underpinned management decisions and provided the shared vision for the whole organisation.
To implement this mission, ACL has focused on five key values. These are:
- Patient Focus and Medical Excellence: We protect the interests of our patients through achieving excellence in our daily actions. We strive for diagnostic excellence and are committed to continuing professional education for our staff and referrers, including training the next generation of pathologists and scientists;
- Entrepreneurship and Agility: We apply innovative thinking to our science and our business. We are agile in responding to the needs of our customers and we continually look for new ways of doing our work and providing service to our customers;
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: Delivering our mission to as many people as possible is only possible if we are constantly vigilant on our cost to deliver and drive continuous improvement;
- Passion and Enthusiasm: We are passionate about the importance and impact of what we do and are enthusiastic about achieving our mission; and
- Respect and Integrity: We always act with the highest integrity and respect.
ACL’s Mission and Values